Do you ever wanted to style header menu items separately in wordpress?
in wordpress you can easily style your menu by adding css classes to each elements and make use of it. this is how to do that.
- Go to admin > appearance > menu.
- Click on Screen Options (top right of the screen in WordPress dashboard).
- Check the CSS classes options in the “Show advanced menu properties” panel. It will add an area on the menu items to add a class.
- add your css classes to the menu item.
- Now go to the custom CSS area and write some CSS to style the menu button.
Now you can style your menu items separately to match with your design and the clients needs.